Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Precious

1.)I believe precious is inspired by the unexpected, striving for education and fighting not to repeat the same cycle of circumstances. Precious breaks you open and digs right down into your spirit. No matter who you are, we all have tinges of Precious in our lives. As extreme as the story is, it’s real, tangible and deeply vivid. I would've expected precious to give up on her life and school after having her first child by her father.
2.)Precious overcomes her situation because she found people that loved her and showed her the right path to go down. Her teacher was one of the biggest roles in how she changed her life and made the decision to leave and get her daughter back. I play a big role in my little brothers life because i show him the rights and the wrongs n life. I teach him his manners correctly and the right time to use them. He looks up to me because i encourage him to do the right things in life and to be what he wants to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment